Vice President, Executive Search
Vice Presidents play an essential role both leading and executing C-level searches for our private equity clients. They work closely to understand and match Board of Director clients with transformational executive candidates in the pursuit of value creation. VPs are fully supported in leading search execution and in building a book of business by developing their own clients over time.
This role serves as a catalyst to driving our retained executive search practice. As part of a team, you will work closely with Analysts, Associates, other VPs, and Partners on search consulting engagements. You will have the opportunity to focus on the functions (CEO or CFO, etc.) and the sectors that you find the most compelling.
The right person for this role will be excited to support the team by:
- Leading CEO, CFO and other C-Level retained searches for leading private equity firms
- Advising private equity clients on critical leadership issues
- Recruiting, assessing and placing C-level executives
- Contributing to operational improvement initiatives
- Playing a key part in advising the firm’s leadership on our strategic direction and ongoing innovations
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a driven, ambitious, dependable teammate who will be excited to solve complex leadership challenges, work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and directly contribute to the company’s growth. You could be a good fit if you are:
- An enthusiastic team player
- Able to work well autonomously
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Intellectually curious and emotionally intelligent
- Motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Able to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple projects at once
- An effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator
This is a role designed for candidates with 5-7+ years of relevant experience.
Working at Falcon
We know that our people are our most important asset, so we work hard to invest in every employee at every level. Mentoring and training are critical components here at Falcon, and we prioritize promoting from within. In addition to our cultural values and our emphasis on continuous development, we provide the following employment benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance, with monthly employer health savings account contributions
- Generous PTO plan
- 401(k) matching program (80% match on first 5% contributed)
- $250 quarterly wellness bonus
- Up to 2 days paid volunteer time off
- Paid family leave and tuition assistance
- A remote-first work environment
- Annual salary of $105,000 plus commission
We are a team of bright, spirited, and collegial professionals who flourish in a collaborative, results-focused environment. Our dynamic culture is firmly rooted in authentic core values: Curiosity, Courage, Commitment, and Competitiveness.
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.
Email email@example.com to apply. Include a resume and cover letter, with subject line “Executive Search Vice President Application.”