The Project Coordinator is an essential member of the executive search function, working alongside recruiting teams to ensure each executive engagement runs smoothly.
This position will serve as a key point of contact with clients and candidates and will lead various search administrative activities. The right person for this role will be excited to support the team by:
- Building cooperative relationships with the company’s on-going clients
- Providing white glove customer service to all engagement stakeholders
- Serving as a main point of contact for external scheduling needs
- Preparing candidate materials in advance of client interviews
- Closing out completed searches, including data audit and material organization
- Preparing required documents for each search, including job specs, confirmation letters, and reference reports
- Maintaining engagements within Salesforce
- Supporting continuous improvement in search administration
- Other responsibilities as needed
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a driven, committed teammate who will be excited to solve problems independently, represent the company to external stakeholders, and approach all responsibilities with a client service orientation.
- 4+ years in a fast-paced administrative support role
- Experience in a professional services environment; preference for executive search experience
- Experience engaging with C-suite executives
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple urgent projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in productive problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or professional coursework in a relevant field is a plus, but not required
Traits and Behaviors
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Independent initiator
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Communicates in a way that inspires confidence
- High levels of professionalism and emotional maturity
Working at Falcon
We know that our people are our most important asset, so we work hard to invest in every employee at every level. Mentoring and training are critical components here at Falcon, and we prioritize promoting from within. In addition to our cultural values and our emphasis on continuous development, we provide the following employment benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance, with monthly employer health savings account contributions.
- 12 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, 15 days paid vacation, and unlimited sick days.
- Up to 10 weeks of paid family leave.
- 401k matching program.
- Quarterly wellness stipend.
- Tuition assistance for full-time or part-time continuing education.
- Minimum salary of $80,000; negotiable based on experience.
- Location: Option for in-office, hybrid, or remote (within the US) work environments.
- Hours: M-F, 9-5EST; expected availability some evenings and weekends.
- Sponsorship: We are unable to sponsor a work visa for this role.
- Urgency: Due to the pace of the private equity clients we serve, work moves quickly and often on tight deadlines.
We are a team of bright, spirited, and collegial professionals who flourish in a collaborative, results-focused environment. Our dynamic culture is firmly rooted in authentic core values: Curiosity, Courage, Commitment, and Competitiveness.
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Include a resume and cover letter, with subject line “Project Coordinator Application.”