Practice Leader: Product, Data & Tech (PDT)
Due to client demand, FALCON is seeking the right leader to help launch a PDT functional practice. This pivotal role will enable us to serve our private equity clients by recruiting portfolio company CTOs, CIOs, CPOs and Heads of Engineering. The right individual will pair their own clients relationships with our dozens of annualized at-bats with with our anchor clients. But don’t just join us to build a practice — Help us build a truly great company.
This role is focused on supporting executive talent recruiting. As part of a team, you will work closely with other Analysts, Associates, VPs, and Partners on search consulting engagements, including industry research, candidate identification, and client support.
The right person for this role will be passionate about:
- Building a powerhouse search practice within the fabric of a team-first, unified culture
- Serving and advising some of the world’s finest private equity firms in a mission critical fashion
- Balancing the support of a search team with personal, hands-on execution
- Joining a team that is fully committed to ensuring your success and expects the same commitment to the firm in return
- Helping to advance our relentless innovations that benefit all stakeholders within our ecosystem
- Guiding, developing, and mentoring our team of hungry, committed rising stars
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a driven, ambitious, dependable teammate who will be excited to solve complex leadership challenges, work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and directly contribute to the company’s growth. You could be a good fit if you have:
- Built a proven track record of executing technology, product, and/or data searches
- Gained a solid understanding of private equity-backed businesses
- A history of serving mid-sized companies
- A passion for helping to build and scale a great company
The person we seek likely has 8-10+ years of total experience including 3-5+ years of relevant PDT search experience.
Working at Falcon
We are a team of bright, spirited, and collegial professionals who flourish in a collaborative, results-focused environment. Our dynamic culture is firmly rooted in authentic core values: Curiosity, Competitiveness, Courage, and Commitment.
Our colleagues are the most important stakeholder we serve, so we work hard to invest in every employee at every level. Mentoring and training are critical components here at Falcon, and we prioritize promoting from within. In addition to our cultural values and our emphasis on continuous development, we provide the following employment benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance, with monthly employer health savings account contributions
- Generous PTO package
- 401(k) matching program (80% match on first 5% contributed)
- $250 quarterly wellness bonus
- Up to 2 days paid volunteer time off
- Paid family leave and tuition assistance
- A remote-first work environment
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.