Executive Search Intern
Interns will function as members of existing executive search teams and will be tasked with projects and deliverables critical to the success of these engagements. Successful interns may be offered a full-time position at the firm.
We are currently recruiting for summer 2024 full-time interns to support on-going search engagements with some of the top lower middle market private equity firms.
We believe the best way for anyone to learn is to get hands on and dive into the work. Collaborating closely with Analysts, Associates, and VPs within the executive search team, daily responsibilities will vary, but may include:
- Researching and presenting relevant industries, target companies, and candidates
- Conducting the initial screening of executive candidate resumes and backgrounds
- Contributing to operational improvement initiatives
- Collaborating effectively across the search team to leverage best practices and former candidates
- Utilizing industry platforms, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Pitchbook
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of Falcon’s internal database
- Timing: 10 weeks in June-August
- Commitment: 40 hours/week
- Compensation: $25/hour
- Location: Remote only within the US
- Qualifications: Preference for current juniors pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any field
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Include a resume and cover letter, with subject line “Executive Search Intern Application.” Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.