Director, Search Operations
Analysts are critical to the success of all aspects of the business and make a meaningful impact on the Falcon’s operations, direction, and strategic planning. In this role, Analysts have the chance to take on meaningful projects that contribute directly to the firm’s future and to work independently on a variety of different tasks that directly impact the success of our company and the private equity-backed businesses we serve.
This role is focused on supporting executive talent recruiting. As part of a team, you will work closely with other Analysts, Associates, VPs, and Partners on search consulting engagements, including industry research, candidate identification, and client support.
The right person for this role will be excited to support the team by:
- Sourcing executive-level candidates for high-impact search mandates
- Utilizing industry databases, such as LinkedIn, Capital IQ, and Pitchbook
- Researching and presenting relevant industries, target companies, and candidates
- Conducting the initial screening of executive candidate resumes and backgrounds
- Contributing to operational improvement initiatives
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of Falcon’s internal database
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a driven, ambitious, dependable teammate who will be excited to solve complex leadership challenges, work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and directly contribute to the company’s growth. You could be a good fit if you are:
- An enthusiastic team player
- Able to work well autonomously
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Intellectually curious and emotionally intelligent
- Motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Able to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple projects at once
- An effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator
This is an entry-level role designed for candidates with 0-2 years of relevant experience. We are hiring both for an immediate start date and for a start date of July 2023.
Working at Falcon
We know that our people are our most important asset, so we work hard to invest in every employee at every level. Mentoring and training are critical components here at Falcon, and we prioritize promoting from within. In addition to our cultural values and our emphasis on continuous development, we provide the following employment benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance, with monthly employer health savings account contributions
- 12 paid holidays, 10 days paid vacation, and unlimited sick days
- 401k matching program (80% match on first 5% contributed)
- $250 quarterly wellness bonus
- Up to 2 days paid volunteer time off
- Paid family leave and tuition assistance
- A remote-first work environment
- Annual salary of $73,500 and discretionary annual bonus
We are a team of bright, spirited, and collegial professionals who flourish in a collaborative, results-focused environment. Our dynamic culture is firmly rooted in authentic core values: Curiosity, Courage, Commitment, and Competitiveness.
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.