Associate, Executive Search
Associates are a lynch pin to our success. They make a meaningful impact on FALCON’s ability to execute retained searches at a world class level. In this role, Associates have the opportunity to help shape the leadership teams of dynamic companies.
This role is focused on supporting executive talent recruiting. As part of a team, you will work closely with Analysts, other Associates, VPs, Principals and Partners on search consulting engagements, including candidate identification, candidate recruitment, candidate assessment, and client support.
The right person for this role will be excited to support the team by:
- Sourcing executive-level candidates for high-impact search mandates
- Utilizing industry databases, such as LinkedIn, Capital IQ, and Pitchbook
- Reaching out to, recruiting, and phone screening C-level candidates
- Contributing to operational improvement initiatives
- Presenting candidates to Board of Director clients
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a driven, ambitious, dependable teammate who will be excited to solve complex leadership challenges, work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and directly contribute to the company’s growth. You could be a good fit if you are:
- An enthusiastic team player
- Able to work well autonomously
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Intellectually curious and emotionally intelligent
- Motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Able to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple projects at once
- An effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator
This is an early career role designed for candidates with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
Working at Falcon
Our internal colleagues are our most important stakeholder group, so we work hard to invest in every employee at every level. Mentoring and training are critical components here at Falcon, and we prioritize promoting from within. In addition to our cultural values and our emphasis on continuous development, we provide the following employment benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance, with monthly employer health savings account contributions
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k matching program (80% match on first 5% contributed)
- $250 quarterly wellness bonus
- Up to 2 days paid volunteer time off
- Paid family leave and tuition assistance
- A remote-first work environment
- Annual salary of $89,250 plus commission
We are a team of bright, spirited, and collegial professionals who flourish in a collaborative, results-focused environment. Our dynamic culture is firmly rooted in authentic core values: Curiosity, Courage, Commitment, and Competitiveness.
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.
Email email@example.com to apply. Include a resume and cover letter, with subject line “Executive Search Associate Application.”