Analysts are critical to the success of all aspects of the business and make a meaningful impact on the Falcon’s operations, direction, and strategic planning.
Analysts in the executive search function gain insider access to the real-time managerial decisions being made by private equity funds and have the opportunity to learn from successful CEOs, CFOs, and other PE executives.
A critical member of each search team, Analysts are responsible for company research, market research, and candidate identification. Daily responsibilities will vary, but may include:
- Analyzing trends in private equity and talent acquisition
- Utilizing industry databases, such as LinkedIn, Capital IQ, and Pitchbook
- Researching and presenting relevant industries, target companies, and candidates
- Conducting the initial screening of executive candidate resumes and backgrounds
- Contributing to operational improvement initiatives
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of Falcon’s internal database
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic team player
- Independent initiator
- Intellectually curious and emotionally intelligent
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, flexible, and eager to take on new challenges
- Analytical and detail-oriented
We have an intentional culture of curiosity, competitiveness, courage, and commitment. Our work environment is collaborative, engaging, and fast-paced. We balance the rigor and intensity of our work with a casual office culture, social atmosphere, and group outings.
Working at Falcon
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, & full benefits
- Flexible work environment with the opportunity to be fully remote
- Employment perks include wellness stipend, educational assistance, & paid family leave
- Clear career path through executive search function
- Opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.
Email email@example.com to apply. Include a resume and cover letter, with subject line “Executive Search Analyst Application.”