Data Analysts get hands-on quickly and are able to make an impact right away.
You will have the chance to work on design and construction of data architecture, custom software development, analysis of proprietary data sets, and the long-term direction of the data strategy. In this role, you will make direct contributions to the company’s data analytics strategy. Daily responsibilities will vary, but may include:
- Analyzing economic datasets (including Falcon’s proprietary dataset, private equity portfolio company data, and publicly available company financials) to determine industry trends
- Working cross-functionally to quantitatively assess and better understand private equity leadership potential
- Conducting sentiment and content interaction analysis
- Evaluating and suggesting frameworks for prioritizing, monitoring, and managing long-term projects
- Creating and/or utilizing Excel models, formulas, and basic coding
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of data architecture systems
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of Falcon’s internal database
- Identifying, collecting, cleaning, and analyzing data to produce accurate, insightful recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
Preferred experience with the following programs:
- Or; experience with another coding/technical language and interest in applying that knowledge to learning new programs.
Traits and characteristics:
- Enthusiastic team player
- Independent initiator
- Intellectually curious and emotionally intelligent
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, flexible, and eager to take on new challenges
- Analytical and detail-oriented
Education and experience:
- Graduate degree (completed or in-progress),
- Or; two years of technical work experience.
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.