Our small, in-house technical team collaborates across the business to solve complex problems, create new solutions, and ensure all employees have the tools they need to perform at their best.
Our company is scaling up and we’re looking to bring technical expertise in house to supplement and expand upon work done by certified Salesforce consulting partners. You would be focused on maintaining, improving, and modifying our highly customized Salesforce database and on writing new code in a fast-moving product development environment. This role could be a fit if you like to see your work make a real impact, creatively solve complex problems, and have the autonomy to build something new.
Daily responsibilities will vary, but may include:
- Implement end to end Salesforce solutions and software development plans, project management processes, and issue resolution
- Integrate outside applications with existing custom Salesforce instance
- Write Apex routines or modify existing Apex routines
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and implement relevant technology-enabled business solutions
- Advise on fresh concepts and innovative designs by actively seeking out new technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com custom development including Lightning Design Systems, Apex, Visualforce, etc.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer I or II preferred
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Understanding of Java, Python, and statistical packages, such as R, preferred
- Passionate about applying best development and testing practices
- Experience delivering products end-to-end in fast-paced environment while incorporating input from stakeholders across the company
This role is full-time and remote within the US. We offer competitive salary, annual bonus, and full employment benefits.
Falcon is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks to hire talented applicants with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences. If our company and work appeals to you, but you’re not sure you’re fully qualified – Apply anyway. We are excited to learn more about you.